When Irish Eyes are Smiling…such a lovely song, don't you think? And why are Irish eyes smiling? Because Monograms has made it easy to travel to Dublin to visit the Irish! We've handled the details for your travels to London, too. In fact, on this 7-day vacation to Dublin & London, we've arranged your hotel reservations, daily breakfast, transportation between Dublin & London with transfers, and guided sightseeing in both cities. We've also arranged for you to have the services of a Local Host-someone who is there to give local insights, answer questions, offer suggestions, and help your vacation run smoothly-in both Dublin and London.Your vacation begins when you arrive in Dublin, where we can pick you up at the airport and whisk you seamlessly to your selected hotel. There, your Local Host will greet you with a warm welcome and a set of materials to familiarize you with the city and help you personalize your vacation. The next day, after included breakfast, we will pick you up at your hotel for guided sightseeing with a local expert, someone who will share the inside stories that only locals know. Your sightseeing includes a visit to the Old Library at Trinity College, where you will see the famous 1,200-year-old Book of Kells, a 9th-century gospel manuscript. In London, sightseeing with a local expert features the must-see attractions, such as Big Ben and Westminster Abbey, as well as a visit to St. Paul's Cathedral, the marriage site for Lady Diana and Prince Charles. We will also take you to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Monograms sightseeing includes VIP access to your inside visits, so rather than wasting time waiting in line, you'll be up close with the attractions.On the third day in each city, you will have a full day to explore on your own (with the support of your Local Host). In Dublin, you may want to visit the Guinness Storehouse; wander along Grafton Street, the pedestrian street where you will find some of Dublin's best shopping, cafes, and street performers; visit the James Joyce Museum; or take an excursion to the Boyne Valley, home of ancient burial grounds, and Newgrange, the UNESCO World Heritage Site dating to 3200 BC. In London, perhaps visit the Tower of London, built by William the Conqueror in 1066-1067; take a day trip to Paris via the Eurostar train; enjoy ale at a local pub; ride a double-decker bus; or take a cruise on the Thames River. Your Local Hosts will have plenty of suggestions and can help you arrange the activities you desire. And did we mention we've included travel by air between Dublin & London, along with transfers to/from the airports, in your package? Between the transportation and transfers we've included, the guides and sightseeing we've arranged, and the hotels we've booked, all you have to do is pack and have fun! We've handled all the details and stress-plus arranged for you to have a Local Host in each city to help you feel at ease-so your vacation can be what you want it to be.
Call (781) 246-3737 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14023003
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 7 Days
- Escorted - No
|Day 1||Dublin||Cead mile failte-a hundred-thousand welcomes! Your Local Host will help you maximize your time in the 'Fair City.'|
|Day 2||Dublin||Morning guided sightseeing takes you past St. Patrick's Cathedral, the largest church in Ireland, along elegant Georgian squares, and statue-lined O'Connell Street. Look out for the effigy of Oscar Wilde, reclining on a huge granite stone and seemingly without a care in the world; or Molly Malone, commemorating the young woman featured in the local ballad Cockles and Mussels. Finally, visit the Old Library at TRINITY COLLEGE, and see the famous 1,200-year-old Book of Kells. It is testimony to Dublin's literary tradition, dating back over a thousand years, when monks would transcribe the Bible into beautiful manuscripts.NOTE:Dublin sightseeing might take place on Day 1.|
|Day 3||Dublin||Full day at leisure to further explore the bustling Irish capital. Your Local Host will also have some interesting suggestions, like a guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse, complete with a taste of the famous 'Black Stuff' and a traditional Irish supper.|
|Day 4||London||Travel to London by AIR on selected flights.|
|Day 5||London||Morning guided sightseeing includes all of London's famous landmarks. Drive past the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben; Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, were married; Whitehall's mounted horseguards; the Prime Minister's Downing Street; Piccadilly Circus; and Buckingham Palace. Take photographs of the London Eye, the giant Ferris wheel situated on the riverbank, and the Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe. Visit ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL, Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece with its world-famous dome is an iconic feature of London's skyline, and the awe-inspiring interior holds fascinating stories about its history.|
|Day 6||London||Ask your Local Hosts for suggestions for your leisure day in London. You could take a half-hour ride on Europe's highest observation wheel for spectacular views over the city.|
|Day 7||London||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.|
- US$ Price Details
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Monograms, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $218. Required intra-vacation air segment: Berlin/London. Air prices were effective on September 13, 2017 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your vacation, air prices may be higher.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).